Social Media

link link Instagram Bitesizemegan

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

This cake recipe is easy to find in my mom's old cook book. It's the page with chocolate splattered over it. Needless to say, this one has been used a lot. If  you love chocolate, this is recipe for you. Now you don't have to use a bundt pan if you don't have one. I used a 9x12 baking dish that I had on hand it turned out fine. You can't get much easier than this.


Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake



Ingredients:

  • 1 chocolate cake mix
  • 1/2 c. oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 pkg chocolate pudding mix (regular - not instant)
  • 1 pkg semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 1 c. water
Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients as given. Pour into Bundt cake pan or any other large baking dish. 
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until done.

For a printable version of this recipe click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want this inside me.