Social Media

link link Instagram Bitesizemegan

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pillow Butt

Every Thursday evening we take Joshua to Little Gym. Anyone with an overly active toddler, I highly recommend it.

So tonight we were sitting on the big mat in the middle of the room and another mother was laying down on her stomach. Now see, at home, any time I happen to be on the floor Joshua just can't resist sitting on me. Usually this is done at a full run and dive.

So Joshua sees this woman laying there and walks up to her. I guess seeing anyone laying down screams "SIT ON HER" because he then goes ahead and sits on her legs.

Before I could get up and save the poor woman from Joshua, he then proceeded to lay his head down on her butt as if it were a pillow.

Must teach Joshua some day that we just can't put our heads to random lady's butts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshua, I don't know you, but I love you. That is SO FUNNY.