Social Media

link link Instagram Bitesizemegan

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Joshua's Room

I originally painted this tree before and shortly after Joshua was born. Yeah that was almost a year and a half ago. With Christmas coming up, and more toys to come, I'm going to work on getting his room all together and finished, and as organized as I can manage it.


First step today was finish the two other paintings on his wall.



This was originally going to be a height chart, but I think I like it better as just the giraffe himself. Finally got him outlined and finished.



Joshua had to get into this picture. I wasn't totally happy with this one, and it's currently hidden behind his crib when I had rearrange his room. I was happier with it once I finished it, now I'll just have to fix it so you can actually see it.

Next, get the toys organized!

No comments: